Sign to help keep all services at WLMH open!
To the Legislative Assembly of Ontario
- The West Lincoln Memorial Hospital has served West Niagara very well since it was first opened in 1948, but since then has become dated and in desperate need of upgrades and redevelopment to serve the growing healthcare needs of the region;
- The former Liberal government called redevelopment of WLMH a priority, promising that construction would begin by 2009 and after subsequent broken promises, the government’s 2012 budget cancelled the project entirely;
- Hamilton Health Sciences announced the temporary move of some important services from the West Lincoln Memorial Hospital.
WE the undersigned petition the Legislative Assembly of Ontario as follows:
- Engage in community consultations with respect to hospital service delivery in the West Niagara region.
- Expedite the process of rebuilding the West Lincoln Memorial Hospital.
Download a printable version here.
**All signatures must be original and written in the given slots. Signatures on the back or side of the paper will not be accepted.**