NOMINATION MEETING SET FOR THIS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22ND
There will be three voting locations:
Grimsby Town Hall
160 Livingston Avenue
Grimsby, L3M 4G3
Meeting Commences: 4:30pm
Speeches: 4:30pm – 5:15pm
Registration & Voting close: 7:00pm
Mount Hope Hall
3027 Homestead Drive
Mount Hope, L0R 1C0
Meeting Commences: 12:30pm
Speeches: 12:30pm – 1:15pm
Registration & Voting close: 3:00pm
Old Pelham Town Hall
491 Canboro Road
Ridgeville, L0S 1C0
Meeting Commences: 8:30am
Speeches: 8:30am – 9:15am
Registration & Voting close: 11:00am
When I was growing up in Niagara, my family, neighbours, and church helped instil in me the values of community, dedication and service.
I'm running to be our Progressive Conservative candidate and to serve as our next Member of Provincial Parliament to deliver on these values.
As your local representative, I will always have an open door to you. I believe that the hard-working taxpayers of Niagara know what is best for themselves, not out-of-touch Toronto elites.
I've met thousands of our neighbours at their doors already in my campaign; here is what they expect, and what I plan to deliver as our MPP:
- I will stand up for municipality rights – the provincial government has rammed through construction of unwanted projects such as the wind turbines in West Lincoln, without consultation or regard for the legitimate concerns of residents, and I will be working to ensure this sort of intrusion does not occur again.
- I will be a voice for commonsense, pro-family policies and concerns.
- I will defend and promote the unique industries that make our region great, from our soft-fruit producers, to our family farms, to the dozens of local manufacturers that provide stable, well paying jobs.
- I will never waver in my support of parents as primary educators, and I will strive to ensure that parental rights are respected in education.
- I will push for much needed infrastructure investments which have been heavily neglected under the current Ontario government.
- I will fight to secure the funding that the West Lincoln Memorial Hospital in Grimsby deserves, to ensure residents of Niagara receive the high quality healthcare they deserve.
- Finally, I will be honest and accountable. I will listen and learn from you. Queen’s Park won't change me - but I believe that together we can change Queen’s Park.